Click on thumbnail to enlarge the photo

Eerdse molen

This mill was built in 1884 by de family van Tartwijk, de renown mill builders from Schijndel. The mill has been baptized St. Antonius, after the parish patron of Eerde. The mill has been made in such a way that it can pick up wind coming from almost any direction. From 1946, when the mill was put out of use, the interior rotted away till 2011 when the restored mill was reopened.

AMH Schilderwerken painted the mill in the summer of 2019 with a coat of Copperant Quattro, a bio-based 4 seasons paint with excellent durability, up to 10 years low maintenance.

Used products

For this mill the following Quattro products were used.

AMH Schilderwerken

Bekijk profiel